Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New chapter image

After talking with Annie Ostler and Ashley Nelson, we decided that my image probably wasn't going to work because of some small text the image contained.  So, I decided to get a new image.  I wanted something similar, but with less words or small text in it.  I couldn't find anything I loved, so I took an image I liked and changed it a little for my purposes.  I still have to figure out the right way to credit the original creator and acknolwedge that I changed it.  Anyway, I thought I would put the image out here to see what everyone thinks about it. 

The original was done by Imooty and can be found on her flickr account here. It has a creative commons license and only requires attribution.  So unless I get negative feedback this will be the picture.

1 comment:

  1. This is great. I think it's great for your chapter, especially as one of the first images someone sees in the book.

    ReplyDelete