Monday, June 27, 2011

Neil Gaiman: blogging, tweeting, possible projects and his writing process

Ok, so I'm on a bit of a Neil Gaiman kick right now.  I'm enjoying his writing and love how involved he can get online with fans.  The other day he did an interview as part of a tour celebrating and promoting the 10th anniversary of American Gods. This interview is great because he talks about how he uses the internet to promote and connect with fans and how it influences his writing.


Watch live streaming video from neilgaiman at livestream.com

2 comments:

  1. One thing that impresses me about this guy is how effortlessly he transitions between grownup fic all the way down to kiddie lit... his range blows my mind, distinctly different but carrying those unique bits of him that permeate through it all. I can't say I've read everything he's written but everything of his I have read has never let me down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only can he switch it up between literary genres, he also wrote some Dr. Who episodes and produces audiobooks. He's a pretty impressive guys.

    ReplyDelete