Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Final Draft?

Alright, I think that I have my final draft ready to send to the editing team. Hopefully I didn't create too much work for them, but I sometimes forget to put in commas simply because they are there in my head and I don't realize that they aren't there.  Anyone who would like to see my chapter can read it here, although I'm sure that you are all as busy as I am trying to finish everything and make it look nice.  Good luck everyone! I'll send a Word version to the editing team in case that makes it easier for them.

As always, any pointers or other advice would be appreciated. It's not set in stone yet.

Good thing I finished. I just finished my Dr Pepper.

1 comment:

  1. What is the final format of our paper? I wasn't in class Monday. Where do we send it?

    ReplyDelete